The WVC Veterinary Technician’s Symposium was a sell-out event in 2015 and 2016, with participants not only accelerating their careers but also having a great time and making valuable connections. The 2017 Veterinary Technician Symposium will focus on three practice areas — Dentistry, Emergency/Critical Care and Imaging-Ultrasound.
Increase your knowledge and sharpen your skills in just three days! Offered at the world-famous Oquendo Center in Las Vegas, NV, expert instructors – using today’s most innovative instructional approaches and technology – present skill-based training in critical practice areas. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Experience hands-on exercises that translate immediately to new skills
- Master and practice techniques in the superbly equipped Oquendo Center
- Interact with a like-minded “family” of technicians who are serious about their careers
- Enhance proficiency to improve patient care and practice vitality
- Have FUN in the Entertainment Capital of the World
The 3-day seminar begins with community-building activities and a baseline knowledge assessment via preliminary eLearning.
Working in small groups, participants rotate through active learning stations and experience the full extent of authority-centered lectures, workshops, and cooperative small group interaction. Hands-on labs round out the curriculum as individuals work with state-of-the-art equipment under the expert guidance of veteran instructors and knowledgeable equipment representatives.